If a traffic signal is malfunctioning who do I call?
All traffic signals located on state highways, in Broomfield, are under the jurisdiction of the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT), call 303-757-9511. All other traffic signals are maintained by Broomfield, call Broomfield Public Works at 303-438-6334. For a jurisdictional map Click Here

Show All Answers

1. What can I do if I have standing water on my sidewalk or in my curb?
2. Is my property in a floodplain?
3. What can I do if my sewer is backing up?
4. Do I have to have flood insurance?
5. Can I get flood insurance if my property is not in the 100-year floodplain?
6. If a traffic signal is malfunctioning who do I call?
7. What should I do if there is a street light outage?
8. Can I place storage pods or dumpsters on the street?
9. Am I required to have a permit for a block party, parade, fun run, or other street closure?
10. Are there weight restrictions or routes specifically for heavy construction or oversize, overweight vehicles?
11. Do you have additional Excess Size and Weight Questions?