Start Your Journey
Looking to find a job, start a career, or changing careers? Broomfield Workforce Center is here for you.
We offer a wide range of no-cost support for anyone looking for a job:
- Resource Room with up-to-date computers and general office equipment
- Software for self-directed job search
- Employment workshops
- One-on-One career coaching and career exploration (virtual options and social distancing requirements enforced)
- We are proud to offer priority service to our veteran customers and universal access for all
For individuals needing reasonable accommodations please contact us directly to make arrangements.
Access workforce resources, services, and screened statewide job openings with the network of workforce centers through ConnectingColorado.
Job Readiness Virtual Workshops, Hiring Events and More
ConnectingColorado registrants have access to hundreds of virtual workshops and events regarding many topics including job search help, LinkedIn workshops, job clubs, and career exploration to name a few.
These virtual workshops are hosted by workforce centers statewide and available to anyone registered with ConnectingColorado.
Don't have an account? Sign-up now at ConnectingColorado.com and enjoy all of the no-cost resources available to all.
Once logged in, the registrant will click on the "Workshops" tab next to the Menu in the blue bar, then will choose, "Register for Workshops" and will read and follow the instructions. The active link to the workshop/event will appear there one hour before the event. It is also visible in the "Calendar" tab under the Menu after logging in. When the user clicks to join the event, their account is updated to reflect so.
This process provides the job seeker with access to a multitude of topics from the entire statewide workforce system, to enhance their journey, all at no-cost.
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
For those who would like additional personalized assistance with a dedicated career coach, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) programs may be the best fit. Working with your career coach will include a personalized assessment and development of a customized plan to obtain employment. Together you will work to reach your employment goal. There are some eligibility requirements and an application to the program is required.
What WIOA Offers:
- Assistance with job leads and "Labor Market Information"
- Resume Assistance and critiques'
- Education and career critiques
- Employment readiness and job search workshops
- Career counseling and career planning
- Supportive services
- Intensive job search assistance
- Training for attaining In-Demand Jobs
In addition to the services listed, we also offer limited training assistance for short-term training programs that lead directly to jobs identified as "in demand" in the local labor market. Training programs can take the form of classroom training, on-the-job training, internships, or apprenticeships. If you are interested in talking with a workforce specialist about this program, please stop by the Workforce Center at 100 Spader Way, in the Broomfield Health and Human Services building and complete an application.
Outreach Partner at Broomfield Workforce Center
- A representative from DVR will be available at the Workforce Center by appointment only, two times per month. Please call 303.464.5855 to schedule an appointment.
Broomfield Workforce Center is an equal opportunity program; auxiliary services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
This program is funded by U.S. Department of Labor and the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.