Refer to Our School Year Camps page for more information: School Year Camps
Summer Camp 2023
Registration will begin for Residents on Wednesday February 8, 2023 and for Non-Residents on Friday, February 10th.
Camp Explorer Registration Information
How to register for Summer Camp
Quandary & Belford- Tuesdays at PDRC
Torrey & Gray- Wednesdays at The Bay
Crestone & Antero-Thursdays at The Bay
Pikes-Mondays at The Bay
Leader In Training
For 14 and 15 year olds. Please complete the application by March 31 and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Guidance Reminders
- Begins 2 Days before symptom onset (test date if asymptomatic)
- Continues through 10 Days after symptom onset (test date if asymptomatic)
- Anyone within 6 ft of a known COVID-19 case for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24 hour period or had direct physical contact with a COVID-19 case
- The risk of household transmission of COVID-19 is significantly higher than community transmission; therefore, there are special considerations that should be taken when someone in the same household tests positive for COVID-19, even with vaccinated individuals.
- 5 day minimum, regardless of vaccination status
- Must be fever-free for 24 hours without the use of medication, wear a mask around others, and symptoms are improving. If criteria above is not met, complete a 10 day isolation
- Wear a mask for a full 10 days when around others
- Stay home, do not go to work or other events