Motor Vehicle

The Broomfield County Clerk & Recorder Department will be closed from noon to 5 p.m. on Friday, September 6 for staff development. Please plan around the closure for your motor vehicle, recording, city clerk and election needs.
  • To learn more about options for Motor Vehicle during the closure, visit myDMV or the kiosk located at the Paul Derda Recreation Center.
  • For birth certificates, please visit Broomfield Health and Human ServicesThank you for your understanding. We look forward to serving you. If you have any questions, please contact our office.

*This is not a Driver License Office*

The City and County of Broomfield, Motor Vehicle office, can only title, register and renew vehicle registrations for Broomfield County residents.  If you do not 
live in Broomfield County, Please contact the Motor Vehicle office for the County in which you reside. 

Five Easy Ways to Renew your Vehicle Plates 

3.  MV Express Kiosks

4. Renew by Mail

5. Visit our Motor Vehicle Office