- Broomfield County Transportation Forum
Broomfield County Transportation Forum
- Regularly on the second Friday of every month from 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- meeting length may be adjusted depending on agenda items
- 2022 Meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Friday, Feb 11 - meeting schedule TBD for the remaining 2022
- Friday, Mar 11
- Friday, April 8 - *2 hour mtg
- Friday, May 13
- Friday, Jun 10 - canceled
- Friday, Jul 8 - canceled
- Monday, Aug 01 - *Special Meeting to approve the TIP project to the DRCOG Board
- Friday, Aug 12 - canceled
- Friday, Sep 9
- Friday, Sep 23 - *Special Meeting to approve cost sharing
- Friday, Oct 14 - canceled
- Friday, Nov 11 - canceled - Veterans Day
- Friday, Dec 2 - *date changed from Dec 9 to Dec 2 to accommodate scheduling conflicts; time change - meeting will be from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Dec 2 meeting will review the Neighborhood Traffic Mitigation Program and seek concurrence (action) from the Forum to update the criteria.
- 2023 Meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Friday, Jan 13 - canceled
- Friday, Feb 10 - canceled
- Friday, Mar 10
- All meetings are virtual meetings until further notice.
- The meeting may be joined via this Zoom link.
- Broomfield County Transportation Forum Calendar
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas will be available here the week prior to the scheduled meeting. Minutes are available following approval.
Meeting Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Forum members are required to be elected officials of the County. Additional fixed members include the Council-appointed DRCOG representative and alternate as well as others that are self-appointments by Council. Representatives from DRCOG, CDOT, and RTD are always welcome to attend.
2023 members are:
|Austin Ward, Chair|
|James Marsh-Holschen, Vice-Chair|
|Deven Shaff, Councilmember|
This Forum addresses regional and subregional transportation priorities that affect the City and County of Broomfield and the immediate neighboring municipalities.