*** CURRENT NEWS: NEW Service for Broomfield North ***
Call 303-299-6000, book with the RTD FlexRide trip planner app or book online now:
What is FlexRide?
FlexRide service, formerly known as Call-N-Ride (the “Little Green Buses”), is a curb to curb service available to Broomfield residents, employees, and visitors. This localized service operates in a specific boundary with no ridership restrictions on age or ability. In fact, youth going to school and community activities is a large demographic of our ridership.
FlexRide is your flexible neighborhood bus to connect to other RTD bus or train services at stations and Park-n-Rides or get direct access to shopping, schools, businesses, recreational centers, libraries, and more.
How to Ride:
Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance and in as little as ten minutes prior to pick-up time, based on availability. Advanced reservations are recommended as space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For timed meets at US 36 Broomfield Station, no reservations are needed – walks up are accepted at the top of the hour 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- For reservations, call 303.299.6000, option 2, to talk to a customer care representative.
- Try the new RTD FlexRide trip planner app. Features Include:
- On-demand ride scheduling
- Schedule by time of pick up or by time of drop off
- Using real-time location services integrates with RTD bus and train schedules
- Responsive maps
How much does FlexRide cost?
A three-hour local pass fare applies to the FlexRide.
- $3.00 fare for adults
- $1.80 for those enrolled in RTD’s LiVE program
- $1.50 discounted fare for older adults over 65, individuals with disabilities
- $0.90 discounted fare for children ages 6-19
- Free for children 5 and under
- Active duty members of the U.S. military ride for free on all RTD services.
- Proof of eligibility is required for all passengers using discounted fare products.
How to Pay:
- Use the RTD mobile ticketing app
- Cash fare, exact change only
- See all fare payment options, including tickets/passes
- More information on discounted fares
Schedule a trip on the Broomfield FlexRide:
Monday - Friday 5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday (NEW!) 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- US 36 & Broomfield Station Gate M. Hourly on the :00
Broomfield North FlexRide (NEW!)
Schedule a trip on the Broomfield North FlexRide:
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Schedule a trip on the Interlocken/Westmoor FlexRide:
Monday - Friday 5:30 a.m. to 7p.m.
- US 36 & Broomfield Station Gate F. Hourly on the :00
Mobile Phone Bookings
To create a shortcut on your mobile device to book trips, follow these directions on how to create a shortcut to mobile booking on your smartphone.