Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Assistance)
NOTICE: SNAP benefits are increasing
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has revised the Thrifty Food Plan to account for modern costs associated with the standard American diet. SNAP households will see an increased amount of your regular, non-pandemic benefits beginning Oct. 1.
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): A food assistance program in Colorado, formerly known as food stamps. SNAP provides food assistance benefits on a monthly basis as part of a federal nutrition program to help low-income households purchase food.
- In person with Broomfield Benefits Team (BBT)at 100 Spader Way, Broomfield, CO 80020.
- Online at PEAK
- Download and print an application to apply in person.
- BBT Call Center: 720.887.2290 between 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Email: email@example.com
- In Person: Department of Human Services building, 100 Spader Way, Broomfield, CO 80020
Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) cards are issued to receive the SNAP benefits for a household and can be used at most grocery stores to buy food with those SNAP benefits, ensuring that families have access to a healthy diet.
- EBT cards are issued from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday in Broomfield.
- Replacement card are available during office hours at the Department of Human Services or any Human Services office in Colorado.
- Manage your EBT account here
For more information on the SNAP program and eligibility requirements click the icon below.
Employment First (EF): Colorado’s SNAP Employment and Training program increases the employment and earning capacity of ALL SNAP recipients by providing free access to the Employment First curriculum, supportive services, skills and credentialing resources. Employment First provides job search skills workshops, work experience sites, assistance with resume/cover letter and interviewing skills to help increase job placement, retention and higher wages.
To Contact: Broomfield Employment First Specialist 303.464.5593
Please find the USDA Non-Discrimination Statement here Version OptionsSupplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Assistance) Headline. Version OptionsSupplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Assistance) Hea