Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Assistance)
For the health and safety of the community, and to encourage social distancing, we ask our community to utilize our online services if possible, instead of in-person.
Broomfield HHS is closed to in- person client visits.
If you need to apply for or replace an EBT card to access Food Assistance benefits, please review the information at the following link: https://www.broomfield.org/3008/SNAP-Food-Assistance or
contact Customer Service at 1.888.328.2656.
To request an application be mailed, email your request to: email@example.com or call 720.887.2290. Paper applications must be completed and returned by mail or placed in our drop box outside our east entrance.
To contact Employment First email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): A food assistance program in Colorado, formerly known as food stamps. SNAP provides food assistance benefits on a monthly basis as part of a federal nutrition program to help low-income households purchase food.
- In person with Broomfield Benefits Team (BBT) at 100 Spader Way, Broomfield, CO 80020.
- Online at PEAK
- Download and print an application to apply in person.
- BBT Call Center: 720.887.2290 between 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Email: email@example.com
- In Person: Health and Human Services building, 100 Spader Way, Broomfield, CO 80020
Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) cards are issued to receive the SNAP benefits for a household and can be used at most grocery stores to buy food with those SNAP benefits, ensuring that families have access to a healthy diet.
- EBT cards are issued from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday in Broomfield.
- Replacement card are available during office hours at Broomfield Health and Human Services or any Human Services office in Colorado.
- Manage your EBT account here
For more information on the SNAP program and eligibility requirements click the icon below.
Employment First (EF): Colorado’s SNAP Employment and Training program increases the employment and earning capacity of ALL SNAP recipients by providing free access to the Employment First curriculum, supportive services, skills and credentialing resources. Employment First provides job search skills workshops, work experience sites, assistance with resume/cover letter and interviewing skills to help increase job placement, retention and higher wages.
To Contact: Broomfield Employment First Specialist 303.464.5593