Clerk and Recorder
Thanks to your patience and perseverance to protect our community. Motor Vehicle and Recording are available for appointments at the link above. Services will be available without an appointment during business hours. Patrons are encouraged to use remote services including online, drop-off and mail-in.
Responsibilities of the City and County Clerk
- Chief Election Official of the City and County of Broomfield
- Agent of the State of Colorado for motor vehicle titling and licensing
- Ex-officio recorder of property and other legal documents for the City and County of Broomfield
- Agent of the State of Colorado for issuing marriage licenses and certificates
- Clerk to the Broomfield City Council for preparation of agendas, minutes and issuance of a variety of licenses.
- Board of Equalization (BOE)
- Local Licensing Authority (LLA)
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Broomfield Clerk and recorder is to be forward thinking stewards providing resident driven services.
Clerk and Recorder Divisions
- Election Results
- Voter Registration
Public Meeting Notices
It is our goal to provide you outstanding service. Please take a moment to fill out a customer comment card and let us know how we are doing and how we can improve. Thank you for your feedback!