Clerk and Recorder
Responsibilities and Divisions
- Chief Election Official of the City and County of Broomfield
- Agent of the State of Colorado for motor vehicle titling and licensing
- Ex-officio recorder of property and other legal documents for the City and County of Broomfield
- Agent of the State of Colorado for issuing marriage licenses and certificates
- Clerk to the Broomfield City Council for preparation of agendas, minutes and issuance of a variety of licenses.
- Board of Equalization (BOE)
- Local Licensing Authority (LLA)
Starting June 1, 2021 Recording and Licensing services will be available by appointment or by drop-in. See available hours of operation under each service or make an appointment.
Please note, many city and county services are also available online via self-service, or over the phone. Learn more about the reopening of City and County of Broomfield Services.Recording
- Election Results
- Voter Registration