- City and County Clerk and Recorder
- City Clerk
- Solicitor's License
Any individual who sells goods or services or takes orders for the sale of future delivery of goods or services at any residence in the city is required to obtain a Solicitor's License, per Broomfield Municipal Code, Chapter 5-20 and Chapter 9-58.
$100.00 non-refundable per license, valid for one year, due when application is submitted.
All applications for a Solicitor License must be submitted in the Clerk's licensing portal. Before you begin, ensure that you have all the documentation required.
The licensing portal will not allow you to complete your application submission if required documents are missing. However, you can always save your work in the portal and come back later to finish.
- The individual’s full legal name
- Clear copy of the individual’s valid drivers license, state issued identification card, or passport
- Credentials: a signed letter on company letterhead from the person, firm, or corporation applicant is to represent
- Fee: paid to the City and County of Broomfield
- Fees can be paid online by credit card or ACH in the licensing portal, or submitted in person by credit card or check at the Clerk’s Office
The City and County of Broomfield requires CBI and FBI record checks (nationwide criminal history search) for solicitor applications. There are currently three fingerprinting options for solicitor applicants:
Broomfield Police Department
Fee: $38.50 - to be paid to the City Clerk’s office prior to fingerprinting appointment. This payment can be made in person or through the Clerk’s licensing portal when submitting your completed liquor license application.
To learn more, visit Broomfield’s fingerprinting website
Ready to schedule an appointment? Call 303-464-5799
Location: options available around the continental United States
Learn more about this service by visiting the Colorado IdentoGo website
To ensure we receive your results, please use both codes below when registering with IdentoGo:
Colorado Liquor License Service Code: 25YQ6K
Broomfield Account Code: CONCJ5889
Location: appointments available around Colorado
Learn more about this service by visiting the Colorado Fingerprinting website or click here Version OptionsSolicitor's LicenseHeadline for step by step directions
To ensure we receive your results, please use the code below when registering with Colorado Fingerprinting
CBI Unique ID: 5889LLQH
- Police Department will review results of the applicant's fingerprinting
- Applicant will be contacted as to approval or denial
- If approved, badge will be emailed to the applicant to print-at-home
- NOTE: Solicitor badge must be worn at all times when soliciting within the City and County of Broomfield
Visit the Licensing Portal
Refer to these FAQs for more information before soliciting. If there are any questions contact the City Clerk's office at 303.438.6332.
No solicitation before 9:00 am or after 9:00 pm and badges must be worn at all times while doing business in Broomfield.
Under section 5-20-140(A) of the Broomfield Municipal Code, it is unlawful to solicit at any residence where a sign has been conspicuously displayed at the residence.