For the safety of staff and patrons, hours of swimming pool operations at both Paul Derda Recreation Center and Broomfield Community Center will be further reduced beginning Monday, Jan. 31. Read on...
- Passes & Fees
- Programs & Register
- Parties & Groups
- Child Sitting
- Safety Checks
- Free Wireless Internet Connection
- Indoor Aquatic Park (Pool area closes 30 minutes prior to the building's closing time.)
- 88-degree water
- depths: 0 to 5 feet
- Inner Tube Slide
- Body Slide
- Butterfly Toddler Slide
- Lazy River
- Family Spa (98-degree water)
- Adult Spa (101-degree water)
- Outdoor Patio and Outdoor Interactive “Spray-ground.”
- 6 family "cabanas" for changing
- 3-lane 25 yard lap pool
- Wide range of aquatic programming
- John Ferraro Gymnasium, with two full-court gymnasiums (Gym Schedule)
- Indoor Track (11 laps = 1 mile)
- Bob Prince Gymnastics Center
- 7,500 square feet of carpet
- Competition spring floor exercise area
- In ground tumble track
- Extra uneven bars and stations
- Large balance beam area
- Pre-school area with lots of equipment
- Large pit with a single bar, slide, zip line and more!
- All boys apparatus
- Various levels of Gymnastic Instruction
- Cardio Areas
- Nine televisions and Cardio Theater on most machines
- Over 50 pieces of cardio equipment:
- Treadmills, Arc Trainers, recumbent and upright bikes, stairmasters, ellipticals, rowing machines, Spin bikes
- 3,018 Square feet Strength Training Area
- 18-station Cybex Selectorized Circuit Equipment
- Seven Plate-loaded Pieces
- Benches and Free weights
- Two Fitness Rooms
- Kid's Zone with Indoor playground (Drop in charge may apply. Please see the facility fees for more information.)
- Licensed Preschool
- Child-Sitting Facility
- Two Fitness Studios
- Fitness Class Schedule
View information about:
- Facility Fees
- Annual Pass
- Family Pass
- Verification of Residency
- Drop-In Facility Use
- and more...
Parties and Groups at the Paul Derda Recreation Center
To reserve a room at the Paul Derda Recreation Center, please submit a permit request for
B-REx.com (Click on Facilities and select Birthday Party under Reserve.. For school groups, please submit the form below under Groups.
Reservations are taken first come first serve. Please allow 72 business hours for processing. Questions may be directed to the Broomfield Reservation Line at 303.464.5509. We request at least two weeks notice for reservations and
Parties at PDRC
Celebrate your birthday at the Paul Derda Recreation Center and take advantage of one of our party packages which include
- Indoor Aquatic Park with
innertube and body slides, waterfalls, and interactive play structure.
- Indoor Playground (for kids 7 and younger) where kids feel like they’re in a friendly forest.
- Gymnasium for basketball.
Basic Party Packages
Broomfield County residents who wish to book a birthday party must have a current Resident ID Card. Please see Passes and Fees for a description on how to obtain one.
Family Rec Pass holders get a 20% discount on their Basic Party Package Rental. Individual Rec Pass holders get a 10% discount on their Basic Party Package Rental.* The rental includes all guests - adults and children.
|Number of Guests
||Broomfield County Resident
|Up to 15 guests
|Up to 25 guests
|Up to 50 guests
*Discounts on parties only available when
** Includes larger party room to accommodate all of your guests
***Resident rates can only be obtained by having a valid Resident Recreation ID card. Please see Passes and Fees for details
Tumble & Play Party - Basic Party Package + $75.00
Includes 1 hour in our Gymnastics Center with an inflatable party room for 2 hours, and use of
Groups - GROUP RESERVATIONS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED CURRENTLY FOR SUMMER 2022.
Paul Derda Recreation Center Food Policy
Please do not bring full meals to the recreation center unless you have a room reservation. Cake, ice cream, cupcakes, pizza, party subs
A wonderful service for kid’s age 6 months up to their 10th birthday, whose parents are participating in open recreation center activities or programs. Learn more...
Paul Derda Recreation Center Pool Safety Checks
On weekends, holidays and no-school days, we will clear the pool for a 20-minute safety check at 3 p.m.
Adults, 18 and older, will be allowed to swim in the pool during this time, as well as any programmed swimming lessons. All other patrons will need to exit the pool during the safety check.
All slides and features and the family hot tub will be closed and turned off during the safety check. The outdoor spray ground and adults only hot tub will remain open.
During the safety check, it is important for children to check in with groups or family members, hydrate, go to the bathroom, and take a much-needed rest. Staff will be performing safety checks on the pool and pool equipment. We appreciate your cooperation and assistance with keeping our pool and patrons safe!