Mobile Home

Mobile Home Authentications

In order to change a title or to move a mobile home in the State of Colorado, you will need to purchase an Authentication from the City and County of Broomfield. This form must accompany the title when submitted to the State and must be in the mover’s possession while the home is in transit. In addition, an orange card will be issued with the Authentication when purchased for movement to be placed on the mobile home during transport. All taxes must be paid before the Authentication will be issued, including the next year’s tax if moving out of the city and county.

For moves out of state or to a dealer’s sales lot, the next year’s taxes will be prorated.
  • Statutory Reference: 42-4-510, Colorado Revised Statutes