- Rental and Mortgage Assistance Program
- Tenant-Based Rental Assistance Program (TBRA)
- Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8)
- Emergency Shelter
Rental and Mortgage Assistance Program offers emergency rental and mortgage assistance for Broomfield residents.
Applicants must meet income guidelines and have a willingness to discuss their plans for future sustainability to continue to pay their rent or mortgage after receiving emergency assistance.
- Schedule appointment with FISH by calling 303-465-1600
- FISH processes all applications for rental assistance, if eligible, applications are sent to the Department of Human Services
- A case worker will contact the eligible applicant(s) and schedule an appointment.
To contact: Call at 720-887-2257
Tenant-Based Rental Assistance Program (TBRA)
- Two-year self-sufficiency program
- Provides rental assistance and supportive case management for low-income Broomfield families
- Goal is for families to be self-sufficient at the end of the two-year program
- Families must be homeless, living with family or friends, or have unsafe/unstable housing
- Applicants must meet income guidelines and certain qualifications
- Not for families who need rental assistance to sustain a current lease or rental agreement
To apply: Applications are being accepted for Broomfield residents who are eligible. Applications are located at the Department of Human Services, 100 Spader Way, Broomfield, CO. 80020
To contact: Sharon Farrell at 720-887-2257 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Broomfield administers a very limited number of Housing Choice Vouchers (HCV) from the Colorado Division of Housing. When the application waitlist is open, it will be advertised in the Broomfield Enterprise.
The waitlist is currently closed.
A current voucher holder may move to Broomfield by transferring their voucher to the Colorado Division of Housing. To transfer a HCV voucher please contact Jamie Hensley at email@example.com.
To contact: Kristin Hyser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City and County of Broomfield does not have an emergency shelter.
Please contact Mile High United Way 211 to find emergency shelter and services: 211 Help Center
Please contact Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN) if you are a victim of domestic violence and you need emergency shelter: SPAN Contact Information