- Rental and Mortgage Assistance Program
- Tenant-Based Rental Assistance Program (TBRA)
- Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8)
- Emergency Shelter
Rental and Mortgage Assistance Program offers emergency rental and mortgage assistance for Broomfield residents.
Applicants must meet income guidelines and have a willingness to discuss their plans for future sustainability to continue to pay their rent or mortgage after receiving emergency assistance.
- Schedule appointment with FISH by calling 303-465-1600
- FISH processes all applications for rental assistance, if eligible, applications are sent to the Department of Human Services
- A case worker will contact the eligible applicant(s) and schedule an appointment.
To contact: Call at 720-887-2257
Tenant-Based Rental Assistance Program (TBRA)
- Two-year self-sufficiency program
- Provides rental assistance and supportive case management for low-income Broomfield families
- Goal is for families to be self-sufficient at the end of the two-year program
- Families must be homeless, living with family or friends, or have unsafe/unstable housing
- Applicants must meet income guidelines and certain qualifications
- Not for families who need rental assistance to sustain a current lease or rental agreement
To apply: Applications are being accepted for Broomfield residents who are eligible. Applications are located at the Department of Human Services, 100 Spader Way, Broomfield, CO. 80020
To contact: Sharon Farrell at 720-887-2257 or email@example.com
As a grantee of the Colorado Department of Local Affairs - Division of Housing (DOH), the Broomfield Housing Alliance (BHA) administers the State of Colorado Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) program (formerly known as Section 8 Vouchers). in coordination with the City and County of Broomfield.
Please contact: Adrianna Choury at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-902-6404
Broomfield Housing Alliance website
The City and County of Broomfield does not have an emergency shelter.
Please contact Mile High United Way 211 to find emergency shelter and services: 211 Help Center
Please contact Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN) if you are a victim of domestic violence and you need emergency shelter: SPAN Contact Information