If you are experiencing job loss or reduction in work hours please file a claim for Unemployment Insurance Benefits through the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment as quickly as possible.
If you are having difficulty filing for unemployment, we understand your frustration. As you can imagine, the system is seeing an unprecedented number of claims. Staff are hard at work to resolve these issues. Here are a few tips:
- Even though it may be frustrating, filing online is still the best method.
- Remember to click on the "Save and Finish Later" button each time you complete a page. This will keep the information that you have already entered from being lost if the system kicks you out.
For the health and safety of the community, and to encourage social distancing, we ask our community to utilize our online services if possible, instead of in-person.
Application for benefits can be made online, visit Colorado.gov/PEAK.
To request an application be mailed, email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720.887.2290. Paper applications must be completed and returned by mail, placed in our drop box outside our east entrance, or dropped off with our front desk.
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Broomfield Community Resource Guide
- Burial Assistance
- Cash Programs
- Child Care (CCCAP)
- Child Support Services
- Educational Opportunity Center
- Employer Assistance
- Employment Resources
- Family Planning Services
- Food Assistance
- HCP - Children with Special Healthcare Needs
- Health First Colorado (Medicaid)
- Healthy Communities
- Insurance / Connect For Health
- Interviewing Skills @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Job Searching
- LEAP- Low Income Energy Assistance
- Long Term Care
- Medicare Savings Program
- Old Age Pension
- Rental Assistance
- Resume Writing
- Senior Services
- TANF / Colorado Works
- Teen Resources
- Tobacco Education & Prevention
- Veteran Service Office
- WIC - Women, Infants, & Children
- Workforce Center
- Young Adult Employment & Services @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>