Where can I get information about my property lines?

Property lines can only be determined by a licensed surveyor. The City and County of Broomfield does not offer this service. 

If your property is within a platted subdivision, you may view the recorded plats from our GIS department's Subdivision Plat Maps page. Parcel maps can be viewed through our Aerial Parcel Search .

Show All Answers

1. Why do we have property assessments?
2. How is my property assessed?
3. How do I look up information on my property?
4. How are my property taxes calculated?
5. How do I appeal my property value?
6. When is my property assessed?
7. My house wasn't complete on Jan. 1. How was it valued?
8. What are the assessment rates on all property types?
9. What is the difference between "actual" and "assessed" value?
10. What are mill levies?
11. What are taxing authorities?
12. I have questions about paying my tax bill.
13. I have questions about mineral rights.
14. Where can I get information about my property lines?
15. I have questions about planning / zoning / building codes / permits.
16. How do I change my mailing address?