How can I obtain a business license?
Broomfield Municipal Code (Section 3-04-080) requires a SALES TAX LICENSE. The license is issued at no charge. If you have a temporary cart at the FlatIron Crossing Mall, a $200 cart deposit is required at the time of application. Your license application will be reviewed by other Broomfield departments before the license is issued. Therefore, allow 10 days to two weeks processing time PRIOR to opening your new business. Download the application and fax to: 303.410.3802. Broomfield does not require a separate “Business License,” however, Liquor Licenses and Solicitor's Licenses are processed by the City Clerk Department at 303.438.6332.Application Form

Show All Answers

1. Where do I go to get or renew my driver's license?
2. Where do I register my vehicle in Broomfield County?
3. How do I register to vote?
4. Where can I submit a concern?
5. How can I obtain a business license?
6. How do I license my pet?
7. How do I apply for a Passport?
8. What is Broomfield's curfew?