Do you have a LOST AND FOUND for items left in a park?
Yes. For smaller items such as articles of clothing, toys, etc., you can check with Recreation Services at the Community Center at 280 Spader Way (303.464.5501). For larger/expensive items, such as cell phones, bicycles, etc., you can check with the Police Department at 3 DesCombes Dr. (303.438.6400).

Show All Answers

1. Who do you call to report an irrigation problem such as broken sprinkler heads?
2. Where can I drop off my tree and shrub branches from my yard?
3. What are the hours of operation for the Tree Recycle Program?
4. Is there FREE mulch available to residents?
5. What does Broomfield use for weed control in the parks?
6. When is water available for my dog at the city dog park?
7. How do I rent a park or shelter?
8. What do the Park Services contractors use to spray for weeds?
9. What hours are the parks open?
10. What is a noxious weed?
11. How often does Park Services fertilize the parks?
12. Do you have a LOST AND FOUND for items left in a park?
13. Are there any places to fish in Broomfield?