How do I arrange to have papers served?
Papers requiring process service may be mailed to our office or brought in directly to the records counter. If you are mailing papers in, please be sure to include as much information as possible
about the schedule and whereabouts of the person being served. Information such as date of birth, home address, place of employment and work hours, physical description, vehicle information, and a
photo of the person are all helpful in locating the person to be served. If you bring your papers directly to the Records counter, an Information Sheet will be given to you to fill out.

Show All Answers

1. How do I arrange to have papers served?
2. How much does it cost to have someone served?
3. How long will it take to get someone served?
4. Can I get the costs waived?
5. What forms of payment are required?
6. Where can I find some of the forms you require?