To schedule an appointment online please click here Version OptionsReproductive HealthHeadlineor call 720.887.2251
The Reproductive Health Clinic provides low-cost, inclusive, and confidential reproductive health services. All services are confidential, teen-friendly, and LGBTQ+ friendly. Services are open to anyone regardless of county of residency.
Most services are by appointment only. Please schedule online or call 720.887.2251. *Please indicate if you have a new or worsening rash.
- Get in the know - in just 20 minutes! The reproductive health clinic is offering FREE rapid HIV testing through Dec. 31, 2022 while supplies last.
- Testing is available by appointment on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:30-4:00. Walk-in appointments are available on Thursdays from 9:30-12:30 (call 720.887.2251 to first verify that walk-in hours are available).
- PrEP HIV prevention medication
- Confidential reproductive health care and counseling
- Contraceptive (Birth Control) services and supplies
- Emergency contraception
- Preconception counseling
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Health education and counseling, including abstinence
- STI Screening, prevention and treatment
- Confidential teen services
- Cervical, breast, and testicular cancer screening
- Tubal ligation and vasectomy counseling and referral
- Physical exams
Fees and Payment
The Reproductive Health Clinic Health is a reduced fee clinic. Some of the services provided are assessed a fee. Services are not dependent on the ability to pay. Clinic staff will inform patients of an estimate of fees due during the check-in process. Acceptable payment methods are cash, Visa, or MasterCard.
We only accept Medicaid for insurance. Clients age 18 and under can be seen without fees. Routine STI testing costs (persons without any symptoms) are as follows: For persons without insurance and age 19 and over, cost of testing will be $18.00 - $145.00 based on an income-based sliding scale.
For an appointment and fee information, call 720.887.2251.
We do not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, creed, political beliefs, or disability in employment, admission or access to, treatment or participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of our programs, services and activities.