Child Support & Child Care Assistance

Child Support Services
Child Support Payments can be made through the Family Support Registry (FSR).

Child Care Assistance
Application can be made through PEAK or by emailing

  1. Child Support Services
  2. Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP)


Child Support Services ProgramCSS oversees the state's child support system. Individual child support orders are managed by Colorado's county child support offices. 

Child Support Services assures that all children receive financial and medical support from each parent.  Child Support Services does not represent either party, we cannot give legal advice or refer you to an attorney.

You can find many helpful services on the CSS website including:

  • Applying for child support services
  • How to create an online account to view specific information on your child support case
  • How and when to request changes to a child support order
  • Different ways to make and receive child support payments
  • Frequently asked questions about child support in Colorado

Visit the CSS website

blue heading icons_survey

To Apply:

  • Applications are accepted from the custodial, non-custodial or guardians of children
  • Apply online for child support services. The Colorado Child Support Services (CSS) Program has launched a streamlined application that's available 24/7-apply online, anywhere, any time. Get Started today. 
  • Print out a completed application from the Child Support/Family Registry and return it to our office
  • In person: Department of Human Services building, 100 Spader Way Broomfield, CO 80020
  • You will be notified by mail after the application has been processed

blue heading icons_phone
To Contact:

  • Broomfield Child Support Services Program at 720-887-2261
  • Department of Human Services building, 100 Spader Way Broomfield, CO 80020

Once registered with the Family Support Registry you will be able to view and print your payment records. 

  • Services for allocation of parental responsibility (custody)  or parenting time (visitation) are not provided through Broomfield Child Support Services.  
  • Please seek legal advice or visit the Colorado State Judicial Branch website 
  • Additional resources available: Colorado Judicial Self Help Forms

CDHS-OES-FEA Opens in new window