Broomfield Pals is a volunteer-based program that connects neighbors who can use a helping hand with projects at their homes. The two components of Broomfield Pals include:
- Snow Pals: Provides support with snow shoveling during the winter season.
- Yard Pals: Provides support with yard work during the summer and fall seasons.
Volunteer and Resident applications are posted below.
Residents Requesting Support: Review the requirements below and submit an application to participate in the Broomfield Pals program. Requirements:
- You are a Broomfield resident.
- You need volunteer support to complete snow shoveling and/or yard work at your home.
- You do not currently receive regular snow shoveling or yard work support from your neighbors and/or a snow removal service company.
- Yard Pals Application: The Yard Pals application is currently open for the summer and fall seasons.
- Snow Pals Application: The application for the '22 - '23 winter season will open in August, date TBD.
Volunteers: Please create an account in VolunteerHub and sign up for the first available Broomfield Pals event if you or your family are able to assist a Broomfield resident. You will be matched with a resident as close to your home as possible; however, some assignments may involve driving to different parts of the city. Youth volunteers should email Broomfield-Pals@Broomfield.org for sign-up instructions. The volunteer options include:
- Snow Pals - provide snow shoveling support during the winter season
- Yard Pals - provide yard work support during the summer and fall seasons
- Both Snow Pals & Yard Pals - provide snow shoveling and yard work support year round
Residents and volunteers will be notified via email once a match is made!