The majority of support for the Brunner Farmhouse and Gardens comes from volunteers and private donors. We are always looking for help to keep this property beautiful and accessible as a civic and cultural center for all to enjoy.
We are looking for volunteers to:
- Adopt a Garden - Adopting a garden doesn't take much! Just stop by the garden on a regular basis to ensure that those beautiful flowers are on display, not those pesky weeds!
- A minimum 1-year commitment
- Gardeners are responsible for general upkeep of the garden: pulling weeds, adding weed fabric, replacing dead plants (with reimbursement from Brunner Farmhouse), maintain mulch layer, notifying appropriate person of damage to sprinkler lines, etc.
- Businesses that wish to sponsor a garden will have their company name on display in front of their garden
- Don't have time to dedicate to a specific garden? That's OK! There is still plenty to do around the grounds and house and we're always in need of help!
- Set up and tear down of holiday decorations
- General spring and fall clean up of grounds and house
- Donations to house of cleaning supplies, garden supplies, etc.
- Getting dirty not your thing? Consider a monetary donation to the Brunner Farmhouse.
- Funds are used for capital improvements to the grounds and house
- Purchase Brunner Farmhouse and Gardens Postcards to send to family and friends
- A $5 donation is suggested to get a 5-pack of postcards with pictures of the Farmhouse (Sample Postcard)
- Become a member of the Citizen's Advisory Committee
- Volunteer members serve a two-year term.
- As positions become available the Brunner Farmhouse and Gardens Committee will post a call for applicants on Nextdoor and Facebook (Broomfield specific).
- Applicants will be required to fill out an application form and be interviewed by committee members.
If you are interested in getting involved, please call us at 303.460.6800 or email BCAH@ArtsinBroomfield.org for more info!
Thank you to our amazing garden volunteers:
- Bench Garden - Brunner Landscape Services
- Blue Garden - Pat Piche' and Gina Roberti
- Foundation Garden - Roxie Juul
- Green Garden - ACA
- Ida Brunner Pergola Garden - Kati Maharry and Susan Proudfoot
- Kozisek Rose Garden - Renee Sereff and Kozisek Family
- Orange Garden - Sow & Grow Garden Club
- Raised Patio Garden - Russ & Jo Ramsey and Megan Boyd Butler
- Perimeter Garden - Shari Burton and Julia Swaney
- Purple Garden - Roxie Juul
- Red Garden - Albert & Pat Daviou
- White Garden - Roxie Juul
- Yellow Garden - Tom Eudaley