Broomfield Skate Park
- Skate Park
Directions:1. Take Spader Way to Community Drive
2. Turn East into the softball fields parking lot and follow the road to the far East end
3. Road dead ends at the parking lot for the Batting Cages and Skate Park
Hours of OperationSkate Park:
|Mar - Oct||Mon - Sun||6 a.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Nov - Feb||Mon - Sun||6 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
All times are subject to change due to weather.
Usage Fees: Skate Park: Free, use at your own risk
*By entering the facility you agree to follow all regulations stated and implied*
- Participants under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to use the skate park.
- Report all accidents immediately.
- Alcohol and tobacco are prohibited within park area.
- Help keep the park clean; use the trash cans.
- No personal music devices such as boom boxes are permitted.
- Profanity, recklessness, and rowdy behaviors are prohibited.
- Use caution; weather may cause unsafe conditions.
- Use skate park at your own risk.
- All participants within the fenced areas must be alert and exercise common sense.
- Know your abilities and participate within them.
- Safety equipment must be worn at all times.
Are you looking for Inline Rinks? Broomfield has three to choose from!
Broomfield Industrial Park, Conoco Park, Country Estates