Broomfield’s website is getting a new look!
When you visit Broomfield.org on Monday, Aug. 15, you will see a new design, new organization and a refreshed homepage allowing you to better navigate!
Industry standards recommend website refreshes every 2-3 years to adjust to changing trends, behaviors, and technology. It’s been over five years since the last update of Broomfield.org. Residents, council and leadership teams have high expectations for Broomfield, especially in terms of access to information, transparency, and proactive communication. The website is the hub for it all. This redesign leverages analytics, best practices and data, and design trends to update Broomfield.org to achieve those high expectations.
What will you see?
- A top menu bar on every page to help navigate to your desired page
- Graphic Links on the homepage give you timely information, switched out according to community needs
- Featured News puts quick access to event and alert information, front and center
- Find public meetings on the homepage
- View featured upcoming events with links to more information
All your favorite features are still included:
- Use Google Translate to view the page in your preferred language
- Same search bar to quickly find information
- Same homepage newsflash, but with a clean look
- Quick Access buttons on every page
- Follow the City and County of Broomfield on social media