On May 16 at 12:01 a.m., Broomfield will be in "Level Clear - New Normal" on the simplified Dial.
What changes in Broomfield?
- Businesses will be able to operate at 100% capacity with no mitigation requirements. (Some businesses may voluntarily opt to keep mitigation practices in place.)
- Face coverings are still required in most indoor spaces under the State of Colorado's Executive Order D 2021 095 through June 1, unless extended. Face coverings are not required outdoors, or in indoor public spaces where there are less than 10 people or if 80% of people in an indoor public space are able to demonstrate vaccinated status.
How Can You Help Broomfield Stay in "Level Clear"?
- Broomfield will remain in Level Clear until August 16, pending hospitalization metrics.
- While restrictions lessen, you are the key in keeping transmission low and vaccination rates high! As the number of residents vaccinated increases, COVID cases in Broomfield are dropping! Make sure to get vaccinated as soon as you can, wash your hands often, wear a face covering when the situation requires it, and wait on large gatherings.
- Make informed activity choices, acknowledging the varying levels of risk for various activities, and take the appropriate preventative measures when needed.
Learn more about COVID-19 in Broomfield at Broomfield.org/COVID.