Applications opened Jan. 12 for small business (under 2.5 million in 2019 receipts) grants for businesses.
The Special Legislative Session created ten bills bringing $280 million of relief to Coloradans impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- Business support grants for child care providers, arts and cultural organizations, bars and restaurants, and minority-owned businesses.
- Applications opened Jan. 12 for small business (under 2.5 million in 2019 receipts) grants for businesses in the following sectors: restaurants, bars (including breweries), caterers, movie theaters, and gyms/recreation centers.
Businesses that have received other state, local or federal relief may still apply, including businesses who have already received an Enhance Broomfield grant. Qualified businesses should apply as soon as possible, and grant awards are expected to begin on February 3. Apply at Broomfield.org/EnhanceBroomfield.
- Resident support grants for mortgage, rent, and utility bill payments
- Non-profit support grants for food pantry assistance
- Educational support grants to expand broadband access for K-12 students, teachers and districts that rely on remote learning
View details on upcoming state and local programs, currently available local programs, and more opportunities at Broomfield.org/COVIDHelp.