Connect With Broomfield City Council
Broomfield empowers residents to participate in grassroots projects and forums to work towards the improvement of the community. The City Council in collaboration with city staff and its advisory boards and commissions, creates an opportunity for dialogue, listening, learning, and joint problem solving. Broomfield councilmembers are responsive to the needs of its community and are dedicated to serving the residents they represent.
- View proposed upcoming agenda items and meeting dates on the Proposed Agenda
- Find who represents you on the Ward Map
- Contact your Council Members
- Meet the individuals appointed by Council to serve on Broomfield Boards and Commissions. View Appointments of Councilmembers and Mayor to Various Organizations & Committees
- Learn more about the Broomfield Charter and Municipal Code
- Review council meeting agendas then submit written feedback on agenda items to Council@broomfieldCityCouncil.org
- Please note that the deadline for public comment on agenda items to be added to the record is noon on the Monday prior to the meeting. All correspondence received will be viewable in the Council Meeting Correspondence Folder by 5 p.m. on the Monday prior to the meeting.
Watch Or Attend Meetings
WHERE: George Di Ciero County Building Council Chambers - 1 Des Combes Drive. For Council Meetings, Concept Review items during Study Sessions, and Special Meetings, public comment may be made via telephone starting at approximately 6:00 P.M. by calling 1-855-695-3744 and pressing star 3 (*3) to be placed in the queue OR in-person.
How to participate PRIOR to the meeting:
Provide written comments via email@example.com for Council's review no later than noon on the Monday prior to the meeting date to be part of the official meeting record. Comments submitted after the deadline will still be reviewed by Council, but will not be added to the official meeting record.
How to watch the meeting:
- Watch Live online on Channel 8.
- Watch on Channel 8 on your television (Comcast customers only)