Broomfield Pals is a volunteer-based program that connects neighbors who can use a helping hand with projects at their homes. The two components of Broomfield Pals include:
- Snow Pals: Provides support with snow shoveling during the winter season.
- Yard Pals: Provides support with yard work during the summer and fall seasons.
Apply for Support
Residents Requesting Support
The Broomfield Pals program is a volunteer-based program that connects Broomfield residents who can use a helping hand with local volunteers who assist with yard chores and snow shoveling. Review the requirements below and submit an application to participate in the Broomfield Pals program.
- You are a Broomfield resident.
- You need volunteer support to complete snow shoveling and/or yard work at your home.
- You do not currently receive regular snow shoveling or yard work support from your neighbors and/or a snow removal service company.
- (If applying for Yard Pals) You are able to provide all tools and/or equipment necessary for a volunteer to complete the yard chore tasks.
- Snow Pals Application: The deadline to submit a Snow Pals application for the 2022-2023 winter season has passed. If you would like to be added to a list to be notified when the applications are released next year, please email Broomfield-Pals@Broomfield.org or call 303.438.630.
- Yard Pals Application: Only requests for one-time support are being accepted at this time. Applications for regular yard work support will open again in April.
Sign Up to Volunteer
Please create an account in VolunteerHub and sign up for the first available Broomfield Pals event if you or your family are able to assist a Broomfield resident. You will be matched with a resident as close to your home as possible; however, some assignments may involve driving to different parts of the city. Youth volunteers should email Broomfield-Pals@Broomfield.org for sign-up instructions. The volunteer options include:
- Snow Pals: provide snow shoveling support during the winter season. View volunteer Snow Pal expectations.
- Yard Pals: provide yard work support during the summer and fall seasons
- Both Snow Pals & Yard Pals: provide snow shoveling and yard work support year round
Residents and volunteers will be notified via email once a match is made!