Food Licensing for Temporary Events

Any retail food business, not currently licensed as a mobile facility outside of the City and County of Denver or operating under State Cottage Food regulations, wishing to sell food within the City and County of Broomfield on a temporary basis. This includes temporary events, farmers markets, mobile vendors holding a license from the City and County of Denver, and other events not in a fixed retail food location, but does not include licensed caterers unless the license is from the City and County of Denver.

Farmers' Markets

Temporary Event Food Vendor Guidelines and Applications

  • Temporary Event Information/Application: Click the link and make an account to access this form. Then click the "Retail Food License Applications" then "Special Event Vendor Application" button to complete.