Important and Valuable Senior Resources
- Cultivate - Offers free services that are open to Broomfield county residents 60 years of age or better.
*Carry-Out Caravan. Provides grocery shopping and delivery for seniors facing the challenge of access to a grocery store.
*FixIt. Connects seniors with volunteers to perform simple home
repairs, grab bar set up, and smoke detector installation.
*VetsGo. Provides rides from volunteers to senior veterans and their immediate family to medical appointments.
- SRB (Senior Resources of Broomfield) - Enhancing quality of life for seniors.
- AARP Tax Assistance -Please check back again next year. To find other locations where you can receive assistance, please use AARP's Tax Aide locator by clicking here. For an appointment next year, please check with us at the start of 2022.
- Village Connector Experience - Free newly launched program through the Juanita C. Grant Foundation to combat the increased social isolation among older adults as a result of COVID.
- Grocery delivery service now available to RTD Access-a-Ride customers. Click here for more information.
- Seniors Bluebook - Resources for aging well.
- Broomfield Community Resource Guide:
- Denver Regional Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging
- Denver Regional Council of Governments Network of Care
- North Metro Fire Department, Ambulance Membership Program (AMP): The North Metro Ambulance Program helps off set the medical bills after an ambulance ride due to an emergency. This service can be very valuable for you and your family. Memberships are available year round and last one year. Please see the North Metro Fire Department website for more information.
- Senior Reach: Senior Reach is a community program to help provide various health services to seniors. Help is provided to those in need of mental, physical, emotional, social or economic aid. This program is at no cost to the senior. If you know of someone or are in need of services yourself, please contact Senior Reach at 866-217-5808 or visit their website.
- Protect Yourself Against Fraud, Identity Theft: Please visit the Broomfield Police Department Fraud & Identity Theft webpage here.
- Power Against Fraud:
The 17th Judicial District Attorney's Office for Adams and Broomfield Counties offers free presentations on identity theft and fraud prevention to the community in support of senior citizens and others wanting to know how to protect themselves against fraud. For information, contact the 17th Judicial District Attorney's Office, at 303.835.5639. Read more about fraud and identity theft presentations on the District Attorney's website.
- AARP Elder Watch Resources
- Adult Protection Services (APS): Supporting at risk adults in our community; Report concerns of abuse or neglect of at risk adults. 1.844.264.5437.
- Seniors' Resource Center: Providing an array of services that support older adults so they can remain in their homes and be a part of our communities. 303.238.8151.