Caregiver Respite Information
Information and Assistance Program
- Broomfield Community Resource Guide: Broomfield Community Resource Guide-Your one-stop-shop to find, filter, and search for Broomfield community resources!
- Cultivate : Offers free services that are open to Broomfield county residents 60 years of age or better.
- Carry-Out Caravan: Provides grocery shopping and delivery for seniors facing the challenge of access to a grocery store.
- FixIt: Connects seniors with volunteers to perform simple home repairs, grab bar set up, and smoke detector installation.
- VetsGo: Provides rides from volunteers to senior veterans and their immediate family to medical appointments.
- SRB (Senior Resources of Broomfield): Enhancing quality of life for seniors.
- Village Connector Experience: Free newly launched program through the Juanita C. Grant Foundation to combat the increased social isolation among older adults as a result of COVID.
- RTD Access-a-Ride: Grocery delivery service is now available to RTD Access-a-Ride customers.
- Seniors Bluebook: Resources for aging well.
- Denver Regional Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging
- Denver Regional Council of Governments Network of Care
- North Metro Fire Department, Ambulance Membership Program (AMP): The North Metro Ambulance Program helps offset the medical bills after an ambulance ride due to an emergency. This service can be very valuable for you and your family. Memberships are available year-round and last one year. Please see the North Metro Fire Department website for more information.
- Senior Reach: Senior Reach is a community program to help provide various health services to seniors. Help is provided to those in need of mental, physical, emotional, social, or economic aid. This program is at no cost to the senior. If you know of someone or are in need of services yourself, please contact Senior Reach at 866-217-5808 or visit their website.
- Protect Yourself Against Fraud, Identity Theft: Please visit the Broomfield Police Department Fraud & Identity Theft webpage for information on how to protect yourself against fraud and identity theft.
- Power Against Fraud: The 17th Judicial District Attorney's Office for Adams and Broomfield Counties offers free presentations on identity theft and fraud prevention to the community in support of senior citizens and others wanting to know how to protect themselves against fraud. For information, contact the 17th Judicial District Attorney's Office, at 303.835.5639. Read more about fraud and identity theft presentations on the District Attorney's website.
- AARP Elder Watch Resources: The AARP has compiled a list of resources to help elders protect against a variety of bad actors.
- Adult Protection Services (APS): Supporting at-risk adults in our community; Report concerns of abuse or neglect of at-risk adults. 1.844.264.5437.
- Seniors' Resource Center: Providing an array of services that support older adults so they can remain in their homes and be a part of our communities. 303.238.8151.
Are You a Person With a Disability?
Know your ADA rights! View the Rocky Mountain ADA Center website for more information.