Spend spring break with a week of adventurous field trips with your friends! Spring Break Out takes advantages of Spring Break by taking field trips every day of the week. Spring Break trips are associated with days off in Boulder Valley School District and Adams 12 Five Star Schools. Stay busy from beginning to end. Register early, space is limited! Ages 7-14.
2018 Spring Break Camp:
Trips include: Adventure Golf/ Dave & Buster’s, History Colorado Center/ Gameworks, Chippers Lanes / Casa Bonita, Boondocks, Jump City / Oasis, and the Denver Zoo.
EXTREME Spring Break Camp:Looking for even more adventure for your spring break? Don't spend your whole week lounging around; grab your friends and sign up for trips designed for the seasoned spring-breaker. Register early, space is limited to 12 participants! Ages 12-14.
iFly & Top Golf Escape Room & Paintball
2018 Summer Camp Registration:
There's exciting changes to 2018 Summer Camp! You will now be able to register your kiddo for weekly blocks. Blocks include M/W/F, Tu/Th, or M-F.
Registration will open Feb. 12 at 7 a.m. for residents and Feb. 19 at 7 a.m. for non-residents on B-REx.com.
Summer Camp FAQs here:
Where do I sign up for Camp Explorer?
- Registration for Camp Explorer programs can be done online at B-REx.com.
- You will need to login or create an account in B-Rex prior to pre-registering for camp.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Yes! A camp schedule will be made available.
- Please note the schedule provided is tentative and subject to change.
- Yes! You can choose one of three options each week:
- We are no longer able to accept single day registrations for Camp Explorer. Parents must choose one of the three available options.
- Camp Explorer is based out of Broomfield Heights Middle School. Unless otherwise informed, all drop off and pick ups will take place at the school.
- Pre and Post Camp will be located at Broomfield Community Center.
- Resident registration will be Feb. 12th at 7:00 am. Non-resident registration will be Feb. 19th at 7 a.m.
- Camp does tend to fill quickly. However, we encourage anyone who was not able to secure a spot in camp to register for our wait list as we do have cancellations.
- At this time, no sibling discount is available.
- CampDocs is a secure server where your camper’s information will be stored for access by our program directors and coordinators. Your camper’s profile in CampDocs will need to be completed 2 weeks before the first day of participation.
- All waivers will also need to be completed in CampDocs prior to attending camp.
- Camp hours are 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Drop off for camp is between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. Pick up time is between 4-6 p.m.