landing page webpage tags_content page B-REx button teal

On-Line Registration

Registration for Fall classes, programs, and events begins Thursday, July 18th
Skip the lines and avoid long hold time.

Register online at

Registration dates:

Jul. 18 - Resident Internet Registration starts on

Aug. 1 - Non-Resident Internet Registration starts on

Assistance With Registration and Classes

Don’t forget, if you see a class offered in the Program Guide and would like to participate but need assistance, please let us know. We would appreciate at least three weeks notice to allow us to time to provide the support you need to attend the class. We look forward to providing recreation for everyone. We’ll see you soon!

  1. Verification of Residency
  2. Registration Policies

Who Qualifies for a Resident Rate?

Any person owning taxable real or personal property in the City and County of Broomfield and can show verification. Any person permanently residing within the City and County of Broomfield (but who may not necessarily own property). 

Those who wish to purchase any RESIDENT card or pass are required to show two forms of "verification of residency". You must present a Photo ID with your resident address and two of the following documents showing correct name, current date and current Broomfield address:

  • A current valid Colorado driver's license or Colorado identification
  • Utility bill (phone or water bill)
  • Car registration
  • Voter registration card
  • Statement from major creditor
  • Recent Broomfield County tax notice
  • Rental contract/mortgage statement

If you work in Broomfield, you are eligible to receive the Resident Rate by showing proof of employment at a Broomfield business. Please note that resident status is for the employee only and entitles the employee to receive resident rates for admissions, passes, punch cards and recreation programs, but it is not applicable toward facility rentals. Other family members do not qualify for resident rates/status. The following proof of employment must be presented to receive the resident rates:

A Photo ID and one of the following:

  • Recent Pay stub showing name and address of company
  • Letter from employer on business letterhead (business cards are not accepted)

Each time you renew your Resident ID Card, Resident Punch Car or Resident Recreation Pass you will be asked to show current proof of residency.

Questions About Residency

If you are not sure whether you live within the Broomfield City and County Limits, please check your tax notice or call Broomfield Recreation Services at 303-464-5500 or 303-460-6900.