Parks, Recreation and Senior Services
Parks and Recreation Online Appointments
Residents can book select services via online appointments only through B-REx.com. If you need help registering for any of these programs look at the B-REx Instructions for Appointments & Cancellations or contact Recreation@broomfield.org for further assistance.
The City and County of Broomfield will follow and enforce Colorado’s statewide mask mandate (Executive Order D 2020 138).
Masks must be worn indoors by anyone over the age of 10 (required for children 4+ to enter the library). If you are indoors with one or more people from outside your household, a mask is required. Individuals with medical conditions are not required to wear a face-covering.
View the latest Cardio and Weight Room Occupancy numbers.
- Group Fitness
- Cardio & Weight Room
- Basketball PDRC Gym
- Pickleball PDRC Gym
- Parks & Fields
- Tennis Courts
- Appointments available:
- M - F from 5 - 7 a.m. and 5 - 7 p.m.
- Sa/Su from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Reserve an appointment time at B-REx.com
- Appointments available on Sa/Su from 2 - 4 p.m.
- Reserve an appointment at B-REx.com
- Park pavilions are available for reservations through www.B-REx.com.
- At this time, we are not accepting athletic field or athletic facility requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Outdoor Pickleball Courts are open to the public on a first come, first serve basis.