Broomfield Believes...in the success of our local businesses! This holiday shopping season, participate in Broomfield Believes: Bingo to visit new stores, restaurants and retail spaces; support local businesses and win amazing prizes! Please note below that some dates have changed to accommodate Shop Small Saturday through December!
How to Play:
- Starting Dec. 1, get your game piece at a participating business, the Broomfield Chamber of Commerce (located at 105 Edgeview Dr #410, Broomfield), the George DiCiero City and County of Broomfield Building (located at One DesCombes Drive, Broomfield), or download one here!
- Visit four or more participating businesses and record their "code words" listed on their Bingo Decal hung in an exterior window (view example here), or accessed by asking a staff member at checkout. View a list of participating businesses below. New businesses are added all the time, so check back often!
- Each unique "BINGO" combination equals one entry to win great prizes from local businesses! Thank you to the Broomfield Chamber of Commerce for providing the wonderful prizes!
- You can play anytime from Dec. 1 through Jan. 14. Game pieces must be turned in by Jan. 14, 2022 and can be turned in at the Broomfield Chamber of Commerce (located at 105 Edgeview Dr #410, Broomfield), the City and George DiCiero County of Broomfield Building (located at One DesCombes Drive, Broomfield) or you can snap a photo of your game piece (front and back) and submit it here.
View Participating Businesses:
Visit a business from each category to get "BINGO"! Visit even more to receive more entries to win fantastic prizes provided by the Broomfield Chamber of Commerce. Click on the business name to be directed to their website (outside link) with hours of operation and address. Businesses coming soon!
Details for Businesses Who Would Like to Participate:
Welcome holiday shoppers to your business by participating in Broomfield Believes Bingo; it’s easy, fun and FREE to participate!
- Step 1: Complete the Broomfield Believes Bingo Application. If you prefer to submit a hard copy application, download one here and drop it off at the George DiCiero City and County of Broomfield building at One DesCombes Drive.
- Step 2: Receive your Broomfield Believes participation package the week of Nov. 29. Stage the game piece display where your customers will see it, and place your Broomfield Believes and Bingo cling in an exterior facing window at your business to let customers know you’re participating.
- Step 3: Share that you are participating with your networks; as a part of the Broomfield Believes participation package, you will receive prepared social media, and newsletter content to customize and share on your channels.
- Enjoy a stream of holiday shoppers at your business!
Bingo kicks off on Dec. 1 during Shop Small Saturday and will run through Jan. 14, 2022! New businesses can be added at any time.
- Prizes: As part of the application, you may donate a prize to be given away as part of the game. This is not required, and all prizes will be coordinated through the Broomfield Chamber of Commerce. Questions about Prizes or donating a prize? Contact the Broomfield Chamber of Commerce.
- Entries: Participants may complete BINGO one to five times on each card. Each “BINGO” will provide an entry towards a prize. If participants complete additional cards, they must have unique "BINGO" combinations to earn and entry towards a prize.
- How Will Players Know I am Participating?: In addition to be listed on the website above, your business will receive two window clings in the participation package; both will need to be placed in an exterior facing window. One will be permanently displayed (if you wish) to identify you as a Broomfield Believes business and include you in future Broomfield Believes promotions (see example). Another will be specific to Broomfield Believes Bingo, displaying your “code word” and will need to be removed after January 14, 2022 (see example).
- Materials and Display: You will also receive a Bingo Display Kit to be placed in a high traffic area so customers can view details and pick up a game piece. This will include game pieces, a flyer outlining how customers can participate, your Bingo “Code Word,” and contact information for ordering additional game pieces. Bingo participants can drop completed cards at the Broomfield Chamber of Commerce (located at 105 Edgeview Dr #410, Broomfield), the George DiCiero City and County of Broomfield Building (located at One DesCombes Drive, Broomfield), or take a photo of a completed game piece and submit them online here.
Want to share this information with a business owner? Download a PDF flyer with the application on the back.