The Streets Division of the Public Works Department is responsible for over 260 miles of roadway, including:
- Pavement Preservation Program
- The Residential Concrete Rebate Program (RCRP)
This rebate program is offered by the City and County of Broomfield to assist residential property owners in making needed repairs to their curbs, sidewalks, and gutters along their properties in the public right of way by providing rebates for qualified concrete repairs or replacements. This program is not for concrete replacements on private property, such as driveways and walkways to the residence.
- Rebate applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis until allocated concrete rebate funds have been exhausted.
- NOTE: 2021 program is full, please check back in March, 2022 to apply for the 2022 RCRP program. For questions, please contact Public Works Street Services at 303-438-6334
Contact Street Services
- Report a Pothole
- Snow or Ice Concern
- Traffic Sign or Signal Concern
- Street Sweeping Request
- Streetlight Outage
- Adopt-An-Area Information
Why is that street or building named that?
Many parks, streets, and other amenities around Broomfield bear names of people that live or lived in Broomfield. Check out this list to find out who these people are.
If you need additional information you can email or return to the Public Works home page. You can also go "Behind the Scenes" and view on-demand videos previously shown on KCCB Channel 8.