Contact & Connect
- Conversations with Quinn, A Community Recovery podcast. View episodes.
- Telephone Town Halls are the fourth Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. Residents can call 855.695.3744, or sign up to be called directly. Town Hall audio is now streamed live on Channel 8 as well. If you are not able to make it, listen to the recording.
- City and County of Broomfield Text Connect service is available for residents to receive weekly COVID-19 and City updates. Sign up now by texting “CCOB” to 994-11.
- COVID-19 Hotline for Broomfield specific COVID-19 questions. If it is outside of regular business hours, please leave a message and your call will be returned: 303.438.6278
- Check-in calls for Seniors 303.464.5526.
- 2-1-1 Is now set up to offer COVID-19 specific services and resources available across the state. Visit 211colorado.org/covid-19, dial 2-1-1 or 866.720.6489, text 898.211* or chat live with a representative through the website.
- General questions call CO HELP at 1-877-462-2911 to be connected with a public health representative. Questions can be answered in multiple languages.
- Recorded Daily Announcements call 303.438.6391 at noon or after, Monday through Friday.
- Visit your911.net, or call 303.438.6400 to sign up for CodeRed Alerts.
COVID-19 State and Federal Contacts
- For general questions, the public can call CO HELP at 1-877-462-2911 to be connected with a public health representative. Questions can be answered in multiple languages.
- The best source of information for COVID-19 is the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and the Colorado State Emergency Operations Center for information on Executive and Public Health Orders.
The National Coronavirus response: A road map to reopening is a guiding document for the state in what conditions and criteria need to be met to adjust the current Public Health Orders.