Contact & Connect
Questions? Please email Info@Broomfield.org or call 303.469.3301
- Virtual Town Halls are the fourth Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. Residents can call 855.695.3744, or sign up to be called directly. Town Hall audio is now streamed live on Channel 8 as well. If you are not able to make it, listen to the recording.
- October 29 (moved from 10/22 due to the presidential debate) from 7:15 - 8:15 (please note that this one will start at 7:15 to accommodate a prior Council meeting from 6-7).
- November 19
- December 17
- City and County of Broomfield Text Connect service is available for residents to receive weekly COVID-19 and City updates. Sign up now by texting “CCOB” to 994-11.
- Check-in calls for Seniors 303.464.5526.
- 2-1-1 Is now set up to offer COVID-19 specific services and resources available across the state. Visit 211colorado.org/covid-19, dial 2-1-1 or 866.720.6489, text 898.211* or chat live with a representative through the website.
- General questions call CO HELP at 1-877-462-2911 to be connected with a public health representative. Questions can be answered in multiple languages.
- Recorded weekly Announcements call 303.438.6391 at noon or after, Monday through Friday.
- Visit your911.net, or call 303.438.6400 to sign up for CodeRed Alerts.
Email email@example.com with questions or concerns
COVID-19 State and Federal Contacts
- For general questions, the public can call CO HELP at 1-877-462-2911 to be connected with a public health representative. Questions can be answered in multiple languages.
- The best source of information for COVID-19 is the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.