Welcome to Camp Explorer Summer Camp 2022!
Summer is just around the corner and so is Camp Explorer! Camp Explorer is licensed by the State of Colorado and is held to the highest standards. Our program is open to any child who are entering K-8 for the 2022-2023 school year. We offer a fantastic summer camp program that makes sure your kids have fun all summer long! Kids are busy with games, arts & crafts, field trips, swimming, and playing.
Check back later for a Guardian Registration Information Packet
Summer Camp Registration 2022
- Registration for your specific dates of interest will open on:
- Feb 2nd at 8a.m. for residents
- Feb. 4th at 8a.m. for non-residents
- REGISTRATION WILL BE ONLINE ONLY. Please DO NOT come into the recreation Center to register
Check back soon for information on how to register
To Register: Visit B-REx.com
PRIOR TO REGISTRATION: You must prove you are a resident to enroll for resident rates
- Residents can come into PDRC or BCC OR contact front desk staff at: Recreation@broomfield.org and obtain a Resident Recreation ID Card for all individuals participating in camp for the 2022-2023 school year. If you already have a resident account, you will not need to set up a new one.
- Please visit this link: Verification of Residency for more information
For more information on registration please go to Registration 2021 below
Summer 2022 Camp Updates
CHECK BACK FOR SUMMER 2022 UPDATES
Camp Explorer will run for summer of 2022, however due to COVID-19 we have updated policies and protocols.
**Summer 2022 policies and procedures will be posted at a later date**
If you have questions or need more information about our camp this year contact Jenna Crowe: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 303-464-5541.
Through it all are still committed to providing the same quality care with many fun, and different activities planned daily! We are excited for an excellent summer!
2022 Summer Camp Registration:
Registration for Summer 2022 will be February 2nd for residents and February 4th for non-residents.
PRIOR TO REGISTRATION YOU WILL NEED TO IDENTIFY PROOF OF RESIDENCY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN UPDATED RESIDENT ID CARD.
Please visit this link: Verification of Residency for more information
- You will Register for your campers specific age group they are going into (for 2022-2023 school year)
- There is a non-refundable $60 pre-registration fee due the time of registration
Use the activity codes below to find the appropriate Camp Group:
For information or to Register: Please contact Jenna Crowe by email email@example.com or by phone at 303-464-5541
To Register: Visit B-REx.com
Camp FAQs here:
Where do I sign up for Camp Explorer?
- Registration for Camp Explorer programs can be done online at B-Rex.com.
- You will need to login or create an account in B-Rex prior to registering for camp.
- Registration is required in order to be able to register for any weeks of Camp Explorer.
Pre-registration does NOT sign your child up for Camp Explorer.
Does Camp Explore take CCAP funding?
- Yes, we do. To enroll in this program please contact Kim Evelsizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I get my child on a waitlist?
- Yes! We encourage you to get on the waitlist if a particular day or week is listed as full.
- Families on the waitlist will be notified as soon as a spot opens up on a first come-first served basis.
What is Extension camp?
- Extension camp is offered at Broomfield community Center this year from August 8-12th.
- Space is extremely limited for both Post camps, so sign up early!
Will a camp schedule be available?
- Yes! A camp schedule will be made available.
- Please note the schedule provided is tentative and subject to change.
Can I sign up for different options every week?
- Yes! You can choose one of three options each week:
Can I sign up for one day at a time?
- We are no longer able to accept single day registrations for Camp Explorer. Parents must choose one of the three available options.
Where is camp? What about Post Camp?
- Camp Explorer this year locations are based off ages. Please refer to informational packet for this information: Guardian Information Packet
Does camp fill up quickly?
- Camp does tend to fill quickly. However, we encourage anyone who was not able to secure a spot in camp to register for our wait list as we do have cancellations.
Is a sibling discount offered?
- At this time, no sibling discount is available.
What is PROCARE?
- Procare is a secure server where your camper’s information will be stored for access by our program directors and coordinators. Your camper’s profile in Procare will need to be completed 2 weeks before the first day of participation.
- This software allows us to also easily communicate with you throughout the summer by downloading the app and allows for electronic sign-in/out
What are the program hours for camp?
- Camp hours are 7:30am - 5:30 p.m.
What questions do you have? Please email email@example.com
Camp options and Fees:
Full week (Mon-Fri)
T/TH Outdoor camp grades 6-8