Child Support & Child Care Assistance
Child Support Services assures that all children receive financial and medical support from each parent. Child Support Services does not represent either party, we cannot give legal advice or refer you to an attorney.
- Applications are accepted from the custodial, non-custodial or guardians of children
- In person: Health and Human Services building, 100 Spader Way Broomfield, CO 80020
- Print out a completed application from the Child Support/Family Registry and return it to our office along with the $20.00 application fee
- You will be notified by mail after the application has been processed
- Broomfield Child Support Services Program at 720.887.2261
- Health and Human Services building, 100 Spader Way Broomfield, CO 80020
Additional Information available at State of Colorado Child Support Services website (The State of Colorado is updating the address on the Broomfield Child Support application. Please mail your application to 100 Spader Way, Broomfield, CO. 80020).
- How to apply for child support services
- Establishment of paternity
- Establishment of child support and medical support orders
- How to modify current orders
- Family Support Registry (FSR) Information
- Payment options
- Receive your payments through the Family Support Registry
Once registered with the Family Support Registry you will be able to view and print your payment records.
- Services for allocation of parental responsibility (custody) or parenting time (visitation) are not provided through Broomfield Child Support Services.
- Please seek legal advice or visit the Colorado State Judicial Branch website
- Additional resources available: Colorado Judicial Self Help Forms
Colorado Child Care Assistance (CCCAP): Provides child care assistance to families who meet the income guidelines, meet current eligibility requirements, and families who are enrolled in the Colorado Works program.
How Do I know if I am eligible?
- Families with a Gross income that does not exceed 265% of the Federal Poverty Level may be eligible to qualify for CCCAP assistance.
- Families who reside in Broomfield County
- Each parent must be employed, attending school (with limitations) or in Job Search.
Child Support Services
You will be required to cooperate with Broomfield County Child Support Enforcement in order to qualify for CCCAP. Cooperation is required for all children in the household with an absent parent who are in need of child care services. We will provide any necessary services to establish, modify or enforce a child support or medical support order. Child care assistance will be denied or terminated for all children in the home if a family fails to cooperate without good cause.
How do I find a daycare provider?
- Apply in person at 100 Spader Way Broomfield, CO 80020
- Apply online at PEAK
- Ronna Powers, CCCAP Case Manager 720.887.2275
- Email: email@example.com
- In Person: Health and Human Services building, 100 Spader Way Broomfield, CO 80020