Child Support & Child Care Assistance
Child Support Services Program: CSS oversees the state's child support system. Individual child support orders are managed by Colorado's county child support offices.
Child Support Services assures that all children receive financial and medical support from each parent. Child Support Services does not represent either party, we cannot give legal advice or refer you to an attorney.
- Applications are accepted from the custodial, non-custodial or guardians of children
- Apply online for child support services. The Colorado Child Support Services (CSS) Program has launched a streamlined application that's available 24/7-apply online, anywhere, any time. Get Started today.
- Print out a completed application from the Child Support/Family Registry and return it to our office along with the $20.00 application fee
- In person: Department of Human Services building, 100 Spader Way Broomfield, CO 80020
- You will be notified by mail after the application has been processed
- Broomfield Child Support Services Program at 720.887.2261
- Department of Human Services building, 100 Spader Way Broomfield, CO 80020
Additional Information available at State of Colorado Child Support Services website .
- How to apply for child support services
- How to create an online account to view specific information on your child support case
- Establishment of paternity
- Establishment of child support and medical support orders
- How and when to request changes to a child support order
- Family Support Registry (FSR) Information
- Different ways to make and receive child support payments
- Frequently asked questions about child support in Colorado
Once registered with the Family Support Registry you will be able to view and print your payment records.
- Services for allocation of parental responsibility (custody) or parenting time (visitation) are not provided through Broomfield Child Support Services.
- Please seek legal advice or visit the Colorado State Judicial Branch website
- Additional resources available: Colorado Judicial Self Help Forms
Colorado Child Care Assistance (CCCAP): Provides child care assistance to families who meet the income guidelines, meet current eligibility requirements, and families who are enrolled in the Colorado Works program.
How Do I know if I am eligible?
- Families with a Gross income that does not exceed 265% of the Federal Poverty Level may be eligible to qualify for CCCAP assistance.
- Families who reside in Broomfield County
- Each parent must be employed, attending school (with limitations) or in Job Search.
Child Support Services
You will be required to cooperate with Broomfield County Child Support Enforcement in order to qualify for CCCAP. Cooperation is required for all children in the household with an absent parent who are in need of child care services. We will provide any necessary services to establish, modify or enforce a child support or medical support order. Child care assistance will be denied or terminated for all children in the home if a family fails to cooperate without good cause.
How do I find a daycare provider?
- Apply in person at 100 Spader Way Broomfield, CO 80020
- Apply online at PEAK
- Ronna Powers, CCCAP Case Manager 720.887.2275
- Email: email@example.com
- In Person: Health and Human Services building, 100 Spader Way Broomfield, CO 80020