Extraction Comprehensive Drilling Plan
Section 9 of The Amended and Restated Oil and Gas Operator Agreement requires Extraction to submit to Broomfield a Comprehensive Drilling Plan for all of its well sites in Broomfield.
- 8-20-18 - CDP Conditional Approval Letter and Press Release
- 8-20-18 - Summary matrix of inquiries and responses regarding the CDP received the week of 8-12-18
- 9-10-18 - Broomfield Final CDP approval letter.
- 7-6-18 - Read Broomfield's latest comments to Extraction on the 5-11-18 CDP.
- 6-29-18 - Gap Analysis BMP's from Operator Agreement and 2A Permit Comparison
- 6-15-18 - Extraction Notice of Breach
Submittal of the comprehensive development plan and three COGCC Form 2A's for the Northwest A & B pads and the United Pad, and 55 Form 2's for the Northwest A & B Pads (8 wells each), the 16 wells on the United Pad, 16 wells on the Interchange A pad, and the remaining seven wells on the interchange B pad. 3-7-18 - Broomfield's Comments to Extraction on the Comprehensive Drilling Plan.
- 1-22-18 - Broomfield's Comments to Extraction on the Comprehensive Drilling Plan
- 1-23-18 - Extraction's response to Broomfield
- 2-14-18 - Extraction's responses to Broomfield's comments on CDP for Livingston and Interchange - Part I
- 2-15-18 - Extraction's responses to Broomfield's comments on CDP for Livingston and Interchange - Part II
Questions regarding the Comprehensive Drilling Plan can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.