What to Watch For
- How can we help you? Call the Children's Desk at 720.887.2315.
- Children's Patio is open! Come enjoy some outdoor play together (weather permitting).
- Check out the new StoryWalk - Enjoy a story and activities together outdoors on your own time at Bronco Park. Our new story is How to Find a Fox by Nilah Magruder.
Programs & Newsletter
- Regular programs for ages 0-12 are happening now! Most programs are drop-in (no registration). These include storytimes and programs for preschoolers and elementary schoolers.
- See the newsletter below for more detailed information for the current month. To look ahead for programs in upcoming months, go to B-REx.com.
- Programs are held at the Broomfield Library unless otherwise indicated. Specific program locations are subject to change - please ask at the Children's Desk (720.887.2315). All programs have moved inside for the fall and winter seasons.
- Programs are added as they become available. Outdoor programs are offered weather permitting. Programs may be canceled if they do not meet minimum attendance. Please check the Children’s Library website and B-REx.com for updates.
For visitors using a screen reader:
Family Place Library
- Come grow together here! - Enjoy a family-friendly environment that promotes literacy, early childhood development, family support, community building and information. Play and learn together to build strong, positive relationships to give children their best start in life.
- Children's Patio - Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.; Sunday 1-4:30 p.m. (Weather permitting.) Come enjoy some outdoor play together!
- Family Place Area - Available whenever the library is open. Enjoy crafts and toys together inside.
- Baby Welcome Bags - Ages 0-12 months. Are you a Colorado resident who has welcomed a new baby into the family? Congratulations! The Library wants to help give your little one the best start in life. Stop by the Children's Library Desk and ask about our Baby Welcome Bags for babies up to 12 months old that contain some special gifts for your little one and great resources for caregivers. Funded by the Broomfield Library Friends Foundation.
- Internet Hotspots for Check-Out - Do you have unreliable internet or need internet access when the library is closed? Check out a mobile hotspot from the Broomfield Library. They are available to Broomfield residents ages 18 and older and can be checked out for three weeks. Come into the Library and ask at the Circulation desk to check one out. Visit the Library catalog for more information.
- inventHQ Open Hours - Our makerspace is open! See hours and details before you go.
- Online Resources - This is a great time to take advantage of our digital resources! Click on the icons below for books, movies, animated stories and more available through the library website! Some items may require your library card to sign in.