- Forms, Maps, Other Info
Forms, Maps, & Other Info
Change of Mailing Address
Fill out this Change of Mailing Address Form to change your mailing address in the Assessor's records. Read the form for detailed information and additional information needed to change ownership on an account owned by an entity (corporation, LLC, LLP, etc.) The form may be mailed to assessor department or emailed to email@example.com.
Property Transfer Declaration
The Property Transfer Declaration provides essential information to the Assessor department to help ensure fair and uniform valuation for all property for property tax purposes.
All conveyance documents (deeds) subject to the documentary fee submitted to the County Clerk and Recorder for recordation must be accompanied by a Real Property Transfer Declaration. The declaration must be completed and signed by the grantor (Seller) and the grantee (Buyer). The Completion Guide is attached to the form.
Letter of Authorization
If you are appealing property value but are not the owner of record, a Letter of Authorization authorizing an agent is required. Please include this form with any appeal documentation.
BPP Declaration Form
Pre-printed, yellow, Business Personal Property declaration forms are mailed out every January but blank forms may be obtained through the state Division of Property Taxation site, forms DS-056 or DS-056S). For Renewable Energy Property, use form DS-058.
Senior & Disabled Veteran Exemption
- Senior - Short Form Application
- Senior - Long Form Application (includes information on limited exceptions)
- Disabled Veteran Application
- Disabled Veteran Surviving Spouse Application
- Subdivision Plat Maps
- Tax Area Map (PDF)
- Ward & Council Member Map (ArcGIS) - find the ward your property is located in, council member representative, and their website.
- Ward & Council Member Map (PDF) - this is a PDF and only displays wards.
- Other maps for download - (you will be directed to the Community Development/GIS department)
Building Codes & Permits
Engineering & Building Activity
Capital Improvements Program (CIP)
GIS & All Other Maps
Please contact the Community Development department as they handle these matters. Call 303.438.6284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|26.4% (for property tax years 2022 & 2023). Returns to 29% in property tax year 2024.|