Living In Balance Resource Fair
Living in Balance
Friday, October 15, 2021 at the Broomfield Community Center
8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Registration is now open for the annual Resource Fair held on Oct. 15 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Broomfield Community Center. This year's theme is technology. The goal is to educate and inspire you to use technology in ways that make your life easier and safer. Make sure you're following the Broomfield Senior Services Facebook for more information.
8 - 8:30 a.m. Breakfast
8:45 - 9:30 a.m. **Keynote Speech:
Thriving Through Change by Kari Knutson
9:45 - 10:15 a.m. *Breakout Sessions:
- The Science of Fall Prevention, Presented by Nymbl Science
- All Things Zoom, Presented by Senior Planet
- Staying Safe on the Internet, Presented by Colorado Bureau of Investigation
noon - 12:30 p.m. Lunch
12:30 - 1 p.m. Visit Vendors
1:15 - 2 p.m. *Breakout Sessions:
- Getting There, Presented by Denver Regional Mobility & Access Council
- Mental Health? There's an App for That!, Present by Mental Health Partners
- What's App-ening?, Presented by Colorado Bureau of Investigation
- Move It! Improve It! (fitness class), Presented by Broomfield Recreation
**Thriving Through Change
Keynote Summary: The world as we knew it changed in March of 2020. Since then we have been on a journey, unlike anything we've experienced before. We've had to refocus our priorities and overcome numerous obstacles in our personal and professional lives.
In Kari's keynote speech she will talk about change and how it is inevitable. She will also speak on our feelings about change, and the responses we have towards it. One area of extreme change is how we access and utilize technology. Kari will briefly touch on this, and how we can use it to make positive changes in our lives.
Takeaway: Attendees will leave with ideas for how how to cultivate personal resilience so they can successfully navigate challenges and changed in their lives.
Click to register or call 303.464.5526. Cost is $8 for residents and $10 for non-residents (breakfast and lunch included).
Transportation is also available for Broomfield residents.
A SPECIAL THANK YOU
to our Platinum Sponsors:
to our Gold Sponsors:
to our Silver Sponsors: