Home Owner Support
Home Rehabilitation or Mobile Home Repair
Down Payment Assistance Opportunities
- metroDPA is a special down payment assistance program for low and moderate-income individuals and families that seeks to bring the dream of homeownership within reach. The program provides down payment assistance as a zero-interest, forgivable 2nd mortgage. As you apply for a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage, we help with down payment and closing cost assistance of up to 5% of your loan.
- CHFA-Homeownership in Colorado
- CHAC-Colorado Housing Assistance Corporation
- Personal Investment Enterprise (PIE) Program 303.441.3998
Financial Counseling/Financial Fitness/Foreclosure Prevention
- A free service to Broomfield residents to prepare for homeownership and meet the requirements of the CHFA home mortgage loan program or gain assistance in refinancing, budgeting, and navigating the mortgage lending organizations.
- Boulder County Personal Finance Coaching - 720.564.2279
- Free weatherization improvements to low-income Broomfield residents, offering insulation, furnace replacement, and storm windows.
Urgent Home Repair Program
- A program for low-income Broomfield homeowners to help with one-time emergency repairs to their homes.