Inmate Cash Accounts/Visitation
|Payment Method||Deposit Choice||Fees/Limits|
|Personal Check||None; Not Accepted||Not Applicable|
|Cash||Kiosk located in detention lobby available 24/7||$3.25 per transaction; no limit to number of transactions|
|Credit/Debit Card: MasterCard, Discover, Visa||Kiosk located in detention lobby available 24/7||$3.25 or 10% of transaction, whichever is greater plus any fees card company applies; $300 limit per inmate per week|
|Credit/Debit Card: MasterCard, Discover, Visa||Website www.JailATM.com and click "Send Money Now". Enter email to set up account. Only addresses from the U.S. will be accepted.||$3.25 or 10% of transaction, whichever is greater plus any fees card company applies; $300 limit per inmate per week|
**Money orders and cashier's checks are not accepted.
Inmate visitations require registration and advance scheduling. Call iWeb Customer Service toll free 775.434.8748 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 9 p.m., 7 days a week or by visiting iWebVisit.com to access their website. Lobby/on-site visits can be scheduled online or you may call the toll free number.
Please create an account to register for a remote visit.
Visits are conducted remotely from the convenience of the visitor's location. Visits are for 15 minutes and the fee is $5 per visit for the public and $9 for professional visitors. Visits are by appointment only and cannot be conducted the same day as scheduled. You will be required to pay for your visit appointment at the time of scheduling. Visits are conducted Sunday-Saturday between the hours of:
- 9–10:30 a.m.
- noon–4 p.m.
- 6:15–9 p.m.
- Note: all visits must be completed by the ending time. The call time begins as soon as the visitor initiates the call. If the visitor is late, the call will still stop at the scheduled end time. Additional time will not be added in this case, and missed minutes will not be credited to the cost of the call.
If you are unable to access the Internet, there are limited appointments available in the Detention Center lobby that must also be registered and scheduled by the procedure described above. There is no guarantee that the lobby visit will be scheduled. You must be at least 18 years old, provide a valid government-issued photo ID, and sign in at the lobby counter prior to the start of your visit. All lobby visitors are required to wear clothing that is not revealing. Unattended children will cause the visit to be terminated.
Visits are conducted Tuesday and Thursday between the hours of:
- 9–10:30 a.m.
- noon–4 p.m.
- Note: All visits must be completed by the ending time. On-site visits cannot be scheduled on holidays. The call time begins as soon as the visitor initiates the call. If the visitor is late, the call will still stop at the scheduled end time. Additional time will not be added in this case, and missed minutes will not be credited to the cost of the call.
Visits are monitored and recorded. Professional visitors who are eligible for confidential status will be able to conduct visits that are not monitored or recorded. If you would like to conduct confidential visits, the first step is to create an iWebVisit account online. Once you create your visitor account, please call 775-434-8748 to be added to the database. At this point, your visits will still be able to be monitored and recorded, so prior to scheduling your first visit, you must come to the Detention Center with your state-issued ID and professional credentials to be given confidential status. For more information, visit https://www.iwebvisit.com/confidential-visitors.
- Engaging in inappropriate behavior, language, illicit/illegal behavior will cause the visit to be terminated and refunds will not apply.
- Continued violations can cause the visitor to be blocked from further visits with any inmate confined to the Broomfield Detention Center. The inmate may be charged with violating the visiting rules and may have their visiting privileges terminated for the duration of their incarceration.
- Email addresses are required to schedule visits, which allows communication in the event a change or cancellation of your appointment is necessary.
- Inmates are allowed unlimited remote visits per day.
- If you have been incarcerated at the Broomfield facility in the past 30 days, you may not schedule a visit.
If you have any questions about using the iWeb system for registering and scheduling visits, please call 775-434-8748.
If the inmate you are trying to schedule a visit with is not in the system, please call the Broomfield Detention Center at 720-887-2051. It is possible the inmate is unavailable for a visit.
Policies concerning visitation are evolving and changes affecting the implementation of the service may be modified if needed, without prior written notice.
C.R.S. 24-72-305.5 provides that the records custodian shall deny any person access to criminal justice records unless a statement is signed which affirms that such records shall not be used for the direct solicitation of business for pecuniary gain. All visitors using this system affirm they shall not use the information for these purposes and acknowledge that such a violation is punishable as a Class 3 misdemeanor under C.R.S. 24-72-309.