VINE: Victim Info & Notification Everyday
If you are the victim of a crime and the offender(s) is in custody. VINE stands for Victim Information and Notification Everyday. 1-888-263-8463 or colorado-vine.com or vinelink.com. VINE will monitor the custody status of offenders in the Broomfield Detention Center. Information is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and will give you other important information as well. VINE will also let you register telephone numbers or email addresses where you or other family members can be notified if an offender is released or transferred.
If the defendant is a juvenile, and you are the victim of one of the crimes with constitutional rights, you will be registered for VINE by the youth corrections facility where the juvenile has been detained. The VINE notification system will notify you about the defendant's release or change in status. The inmate number you will use to acknowledge the notification will be provided to you during the message. If you need to update your contact information, please contact Victim Services. We can notify Adams County Youth Services Center or Platte Valley Youth Services Center of your changes to your contact information.
Once you are registered, the system (VINE) notifies you if the offender is released or transferred. Calls are made every half hour until you acknowledge receipt by entering your PIN.
To register by phone:
- Call 1-888-263-8463.
- Select 1 to search for the offender.
- If you don’t have the offender’s number, Select 2 to enter the offender’s first and last name. You will be given the inmate’s number and current status.
- When prompted, select 1 to register for updates, and follow the prompts to complete the registration.
To register online:
- Go to VINElink.
- Click on Colorado.
- Select Colorado Statewide VINE.
- Select Search & Register for Offenders.
- Enter the name or ID and any other information you have and click Search.
- Click the magnifying glass next to the name, under Register / Details.
- Select a notification method (phone, email, text, and/or TTY), click Continue, provide a PIN where required and click Register.
If you have questions about a person in custody, call the Broomfield Detention Center at 720-887-2002 or contact Victim Services.