Indoor Commercial Water Rebates
Broomfield is committed to helping businesses save water. As part of that commitment, Broomfield is constantly looking for ways to reduce water consumption by paying customers to convert to water-saving fixtures and practices. Commercial customers make up a quarter of Broomfield's annual sales, which means they have the potential to make a big difference in Broomfield's overall conservation plan.
Rebate Program Rules
- Rebates are offered for EPA WaterSense Certified qualifying devices and fixtures.
- Customer must receive treated water from the City and County of Broomfield
- Rebate funds are limited and are awarded on a first come, first served basis.
- All application forms must be accompanied by a valid sales receipt. A valid receipt shows purchaser name, installation address, date purchased, manufacturer name/make, model number and the price for each item. The valid receipt must indicate the item is paid-in-full.
- Online purchases must show the manufacturer make and model of the fixture.
- Application forms without complete information or a valid receipt will be returned to the applicant.
- A property is not eligible to receive a rebate for the same item for 10 years: EXAMPLE: A property that received a high-efficiency toilet rebate in 2015 is not eligible to receive the same rebate until 2025.
- All rebate applications must be submitted within 90 days of the purchase date. No exceptions.
- Installation must be completed within 12 months.
- Only new fixtures qualify. Fixtures that are used, refurbished, rented, received from warranty or insurance claims, exchanged or won as a prize do not qualify for this rebate. New construction does not qualify.
- New fixtures must replace less-efficient previous models.
- Broomfield may request access to a customer's properties in order to verify installation of devices eligible for rebates.
- Failure to cash a rebate check within 90 days of issuance shall void the rebate and shall relieve the City and County of Broomfield of any obligation to pay the rebate. Rebate checks cannot be reissued.
- Make a copy of the entire application and receipt and keep the copy for your records.
Commercial High-Efficiency Toilet Rebate
Broomfield is offering a $75 per-toilet rebate to commercial customers who install EPA WaterSense-labeled, high-efficiency toilets that use an average of 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf) or less. Pre-approval is required for rebate amounts of more than $2,500 (34 or more toilets). Submit your application prior to purchase.
- If installation is for an apartment or condo, please list all units receiving retrofit.
- All old toilets must be rendered inoperable and are NOT to be sold for reuse.
- A Broomfield representative may call to schedule verification of the new fixture(s) prior to issuing your rebate.
High-Efficiency Urinal Rebate
The high-efficiency urinal rebate program offers a rebate of $100 per urinal installed that flushes 0.5 gallons per flush (gpf) or less. Only EPA WaterSense-labeled, high-efficiency urinals are eligible.
Pre-approval is required for rebate amount more than $2,500 (26 or more urinals). Submit your application prior to purchase.
- Once the urinal(s) are installed, Broomfield will request verification of installation.
Call 303-464-5601 or email@example.com