- Minimum age of 18 years old
- English language fluency
- Offenses which are non-threatening, non-violent, not drug-related, not theft-related and not sex-related
- Tuesdays through Thursdays from 1:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Fridays from 12 noon to 7 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays from 6 a.m. to 12 noon
- You can leave early, but you need to be here by 3 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and by 6 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays
- We only offer Community Service as long as we have duties. You may be sent home early, even if scheduled for more hours
Community Service workers must be scheduled by Kim Morse. Community Service workers must call 24 hours in advance to re-schedule appointments. Community Service workers who do not show up and do not call in advance will not be able to complete their service at the Community Center.
Community Service workers who are unable to follow directions and perform tasks adequately will not be able to complete their service at the Community Center.
You will need to schedule days and times in advance with Kim Morse. Contact Kim Morse at 303-464-5148
Alternate Community Service Locations
Broomfield Senior Center